Saturday, April 4, 2020

Routine for Children to Keep Them Happy During Lockdown Period

Hiya, my otherwise happy and spirited 1 year old, is getting increasingly cranky and aggressive with each passing day, thanks to the lockdown period. And I don't blame her because she absolutely loves socializing, sometimes more than her parents. I see a lot of babies of her age (and less) get uncomfortable and feel insecure when surrounded by people, but not her. In fact, the more the number of people, the happier she is, whether she knows them or not.
Ever since she has started differentiating between humans and things, she has loved being around people. She hops on to everybody's lap and plays with them (that kind of worries me at times, though).

The lockdown period is till 14th April, and children by all means should stay at home till then. And that is worrying us for we don't know what will become of Hiya's temperament by the time everything becomes normal.
I might be over reacting, all these tantrums might mean that everything is normal and she is just behaving like kids her age should. Or it could be the lack of going outdoors.
Meanwhile, a friend has sent a pdf document created by West Bengal Commission for Protection of Child Rights. It's called Routine for Children to keep them happy during lockdown period. I am sharing this with you. Hope this helps me and you too, if you are looking for some solution to keep your kid happy, busy, and happily busy.

Click on this link below:
Routine for Children to Keep Them Happy During Lockdown Period


Are you looking for a good school in your neighbourhood? Search your preferred school within seconds using Crayonsler school database. Click here Crayonsler 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dancing and Singing and Off Your Blues

When I was very young, around 7 – 8 years, my dad used to go to Mumbai often for office tours. And every time he came back, I would sit i...