Monday, March 9, 2020

Our First Post

Parenting is getting more and more challenging with each passing day. But thanks to the multitude of parenting blogs and books out there, help is just one search away.

So why are we here? Is this another such parenting blog? Let’s find out :)

My name is Shahana Sengupta. I am the centre coordinator at Crayonsler – the institute that focuses on all-round development of children. I have been teaching young children for over a decade. In 2019, The Almighty has blessed me with a baby girl whom we call Hiya at home. Though biologically I have recently become a mother, but I feel there has always been a little bit of motherliness in my teaching style as well.

I am constantly in search of advices, resources and solutions that help in conscious parenting, teaching and raising sensitive, independent and responsible children. This blog is all this and more. So please subscribe
and join me in this beautiful journey. Your opinions, experiences and suggestions are of utmost importance, so do not forget to add them in the comments section.

To start with, I am sharing this beautiful video on Green Parenting by TATA Pravesh. It is a very popular video which is inspiring a lot of parents. I feel it is high time we take this issue very seriously. Please feel free to write your opinions and suggestions in the comment section below and how you are contributing towards Green Parenting.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Dancing and Singing and Off Your Blues

When I was very young, around 7 – 8 years, my dad used to go to Mumbai often for office tours. And every time he came back, I would sit i...