Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Course Curriculum


Yesterday, I spoke to mother of one of my students. While we discussed how difficult life has become and how she is spending almost two third of her life in the kitchen whipping up something interesting or innovative for her 2 kids, she raised a concern about her children missing out on studies and that she has no clue where to begin if she were to homeschool.
Parents of school-going kids are constantly in search of some resources online that can keep their children in touch with their studies. I spoke to some of my friends about how they are approaching this whole new unchartered business of home-schooling. Some said they are downloading apps dedicated to school education and some are looking up at resources available online. A lot of them are using this time to get their children hooked to storybooks or to brush up their mental maths.
So if you want to start off with the next session’s studies, I am sharing the course curriculum. Please have a look so that you can start right away.
Class 1 – ICSE
Class 2 – ICSE
Class 3 – ICSE
Class 4 – ICSE
Class 6 – ICSE
Class 7 – ICSE
Class 8 – ICSE
Class 9 – ICSE
Class 10 – ICSE

Are you looking for a good school in your neighbourhood? Search your preferred school within seconds using Crayonsler school database. Click here Crayonsler 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dancing and Singing and Off Your Blues

When I was very young, around 7 – 8 years, my dad used to go to Mumbai often for office tours. And every time he came back, I would sit i...